Submersible Transfer Pumps
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Stainless Steel motor casing and fasteners
- Glass-filled thermoplastic impeller and casing
- Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction
- Motor is permanently lubricated for extended service life and is powered for continuous operation. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
- Hard coated 400 series stainless steel shaft for improved corrosion resistance
- Float switch is adjustable for various liquid levels. Easily removed for direct pump operation or switch replacement
- Complete unit is lightweight, portable and easy to service
- Available in manual and automatic versions. See next page for specific order numbers
- A double labyrinth lip seal system protects the motor. It consists of three lip seals and a V-ring in addition to an impeller counter-blade system which keeps solid particles away from the seal unit.
Find submersible pumps for sewage, agriculture, water transfer and more. Browse Goulds pumps and parts.