Bauer Pipe, Hose & Fittings
Made from lightweight, high-grade, high-tensile, cold rolled galvanized steel, Bauer pipe is the ideal product when transferring high temperature or high-pressure substances. Great for rugged terrain or lying pipeline around obstructions; the configuration of the Bauer pipe ball-n-socket fittings makes assembling pipelines easy.
- Best for high-temperature situations up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit
- No leakage in pressure or suction applications
- Handles pressures up to 175 psi
- Available in 3′, 6′, 10′, or 20′ foot lengths
- No loose parts, no tools required
- Produced from lightweight, high-grade, high-tensile, cold rolled steel
- Hot-dipped galvanizing meeting DIN 50976 specifications
- Sizes from 4” to 12”
- 30-degree articulation for 4″, 20 degrees for 6″, 8″, and 12″
- O-Rings ordered separately
Bauer couplings are made of high-grade steel and are hot-dipped in zinc which provides additional strength and durability to the product. The Bauer coupling can be opened and closed quickly with only a few steps and; is absolutely the fastest way to connect and disconnect pipe and hose.
BAUER COUPLING ADVANTAGES
- Articulation up to 30 degrees
- Leak proof connection
- Suction or pressure
- Up to 174 PSI
- Water or oil fluids
- Lightweight galvanized steel
- No loose parts, no tools
Bauer couplings provide a quick and easy way to join many lengths of hose together. They are commonly used for the pumping and transfer of water in the construction, road maintenance and general industrial applications. They can also be used for loading and unload road tankers.