Nelson TWIG Wireless Controllers
- Eliminates in-ground or above ground wiring
- Reduced potential for lightning damage
- Eliminates rodent damage to wiring
- Easily expandable simply by adding more TWIG units
- Solar option available where there is no power
- Makes it possible to easily automate portable and mobile systems
While many control systems on the market target total system management and data collection, the TWIG wireless control system is specifically targeted at automation of the water control valve and pump. The sole purpose of the TWIG system is to wirelessly and automatically cycle through a series of water control valves in a programmed sequence. The TWIG system is sophisticated, yet engineered for simplicity.