Irritrol 100 Series Control Valve
The Irritrol 100 Series is an excellent example of a good valve getting better. Tracing its origin to the highly popular Century Series, the 100 Series delivers reliable performance with a host of enhanced features.
Offered in a globe/angle configuration with sizes ranging from one to three inches, the 100 Series features a pressure range of 10-220 psi, optional modular pressure regulation, stainless steel metering, internal and external bleed, a nylon reinforced EPDM double-beaded diaphragm and an anti-contamination design for dirty water applications (available on all 102 Models).
- Tough, glass-reinforced nylon, stainless steel, and brass construction
- 220 PSI pressure rating
- Available in 1”, 1.5”, 2”, and 3” sizes
- Each model can be mounted in-line or angle mounted
- Internal and external bleed
- Externally removable self-cleaning system for dirty water applications
- Accepts OMNI-REG modular pressure regulators